Working Together- Striving for Excellence
A Brand New workshop which focuses on building good relationships between staff and team leaders in the office.
- The focus in on attitude in the workplace – each and every day.
- How do we tolerate the “grumpy faced” guy each day?
- Business Etiquette, manners, dress sense, talking to colleagues.
- Change in Gender perception (should we still let ladies walk through the door first?)
- Why was Peter promoted to Supervisor and not me?
- “It’s not my job” I only answer the phone!
- Why do smokers get more “breaks” than we do?
- Timekeeping-absenteeism- coping with workforce change.
- Use of bad language; body language and poor communication.
- Recognise that people have different needs, attitudes, abilities and personalities.
Acceptance and tolerance is the key!
- Build your staff into a great team.
All this…………….and much more in this unique workshop which will ensure that your workplace has More Smiles and Laughter than….Frowns.
All levels of staff and team leaders, who wish to build better workplace relationships.