The Supervisor /The Staff and The Team
A Brand New Workshop which follows on from the “Supervising Basics” course.
This course deals with the essential skills needed in a supervisory capacity and will prepare staff for promotion to a leadership position. An essential tool for all staff!!
- The Productivity of the Workforce is the responsibility of the Supervisor.
- Workplace Structure.
- Essential qualities and Skills of a Supervisor or Team leader
- Managing resources.
- Effective communication and people skills.
- Supervisory responsibilities: Managing productivity, performance.
- Employee assistance: Coaching, managing conflict, managing time.
- Managing change in the Workplace
- Absenteeism and Presenteeism – is this a problem??
- Building an effective team; how to ensure that your company has the right people, with the right skills in the right job .
- Attitude in the Workplace -Identifying Motivational staff issues.
- The Supervisor- Self- evaluation exercise and Group Discussion!