Trainsmart is a corporate training company Owner-Managed by Maureen Pevsner.
Trainsmart opened in 2002 and provides training in the following fields:
- Customer Service Excellence
- Sales Skills
- Sales and Marketing
- Business Communication
- Entrepreneurship training
- Telephone Skills and Reception Etiquette
- Supervisory Skills
- Hospitality Excellence Training (Training in all departments relating to the Hospitality Industry)
Memberships and affiliations
- Member of Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Member of Pietermaritzburg Chamber of Business
- Facilitator and Assessor I.E.B. Assessment Education and Training
The trainer: Maureen Pevsner
Maureen Pevsner has over 25 years experience in presenting workshops and training all levels of staff in all industries….. manufacturing, wholesale, hospitality and retail industries. Workshops are regularly presented in the Durban and Pietermaritzburg Areas, at both the Durban Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Pietermaritzburg Chamber of Business.
Maureen has for the past 17 years also presented workshops and training seminars in the KZN North and South coast areas, the Eastern and Western Cape, Garden Route and Gauteng areas.
Maureen Pevsner holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree from UNISA, majoring in Education, History, Economics and Management. She has a Higher Degree in Education from the University of Natal, Durban and holds a Diploma in Special Education (Remedial Education) from UNISA.
- 1986-1995- Crawford College Durban : Head of Department ( Economics, History and Business Economics)
- 1995-1997 -Damelin College (Post –Matric Campus , Northwood High School) – Lecturer in Economics, Business Management, Business Communications and Marketing.
- 1997-2002-The International Hotel School- Senior Lecturer: Business Communication , Supervision in the Hospitality Industry, Training and Development in the Hospitality Industry, Hospitality Sales and Marketing, New Business Development.
- 2002 to present – Self – employed trading under the name of Trainsmart