Exceptional Customer Service…and More
This workshop will energize staff and improve customer service. Creates a more worker-friendly environment……..a powerful and uplifting boost to the morale and energy of staff. Encourages creativity and innovation as well as teamwork and engagement.
In an increasingly competitive market place, building a business ultimately comes down to providing excellent service. This can only be done by promoting a service culture in your company, so that you can gain the advantage to keep customers coming back and to be successful in competitive service industries.
- The need for Service Excellence-……”You don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression!” Developing people Skills…….S-M-I-L-E!!
- Communicating for Service excellence in the workplace-Verbal and non-verbal communication –Communicating with other staff , supervisors and customers
- Moments of Truth….”any episode in which a customer comes into contact with any aspect of the organization and gets an impression of the quality of its service”
- Delivering Service Excellence is the kind of service that makes a positive, lasting impression on your customers (“Give ‘em the Pickle”-DVD )
- Attitude and Behaviour in the Workplace
- Adapting to change in the Workplace-remember change is inevitable
- Telephone skills…answer that phone in 3 rings and smile!
- Handling Difficult customers
- Putting the customer first…….go that extra mile! (“Give ‘em the Pickle!!! Programme – video and discussion)
- Absenteeism in the workplace
- Presenteeism: Staff not working to full potential-impact on collegues
- “How to make an instant connection with the Customer” (DVD
- “The Customer is King” (DVD)
- Building effective teams is the basis of Service Excellence: Commitment to the team
- The Fish Philosophy!! A Powerful Motivational experience (Video)